Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by herege <he...@aeiou.pt> on 2007/11/07 19:26:17 UTC

Help on merged duplicates: __XM_OL_A842E

I have spamassassin 3, and i have the following problem.
I'm using MailScanner also with Mailwatch and postfix.

When i ru --lint option, when it comes to this line :
[20283] dbg: rules: __XM_OL_22B61 merged duplicates: __XM_OL_A842E
85.51403

i get a very long time to run the test, wich is not good. My server then
takes too long to analise each message....

Can anyone help me on this?

Best regards