Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org> on 2021/08/26 21:20:17 UTC

golang lib for cloudstack-api

Hello,

I've just found that we have a go library for cloudstack [1],
I'm curious to know if we are using this lib in cloudmonkey and our
terraform driver?
Is it considered as a stable lib ?

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-go

Re: golang lib for cloudstack-api

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi PL,

This is used by the Terraform provider only and perhaps a few other external integrations such as CloudStack Packer support. Not used by cloudmonkey.

Regards.