Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MORÁVEK Peter <mo...@pobox.sk> on 2000/05/31 22:58:46 UTC

Problem with response taglib

Hello,

today I've encountered problem with the response taglib.

The tags response:add-header and response:set header
have two match implementations in response.xsl.

I needed the implementations with string parameters,
but the XSP has compiled for me xsp page with the
implementation which uses integer as second parameter.
So I had to remove these second matchs from the response
taglib in cocoon.jar.

Is this a bug (someone forgot it) or am I misunderstanding something ?

Thanks in advance

Peter