Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/17 11:33:06 UTC

Apache Beam publishes the first stable release

The Apache Beam community is pleased to announce the availability of
version 2.0.0. This is the first stable release of Apache Beam, signifying
a statement from the community that it intends to maintain API stability
with all releases for the foreseeable future, and making Beam suitable for
enterprise deployment.

Apache Software Foundation press release:
http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/05/17/986839/0/
en/The-Apache-Software-Foundation-Announces-Apache-Beam-v2-0-0.html

Beam blog:
https://beam.apache.org/blog/2017/05/17/beam-first-stable-release.html

We’d like to invite everyone to try out Apache Beam today and consider
joining our vibrant community. We welcome feedback, contribution and
participation through our mailing lists, issue tracker, pull requests, and
events.

Davor

Re: Apache Beam publishes the first stable release

Posted by Reza Rokni <re...@google.com>.
Woot!

--

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
executed in writing by all parties involved.

Re: Apache Beam publishes the first stable release

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Baker <nb...@pentaho.com>.
Congratulations all!

-Nick Baker