Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Ku...@cognizant.com on 2019/01/03 10:23:49 UTC

Need Help with the TrainApp.Scala with respect to the below classification template link

Hi,

We are trying to build classification engine into Heroku. Could you please guide us with the TrainApp.Scala with respect to following classification template link.

https://github.com/apache/predictionio-template-attribute-based-classifier

As per our TrainApp.scala, we faced some issues & challenges. This is a road blocker. If you can provide an working TrainApp.Scala with respect to classification template, it will be great help to us.

Thanks,
Kuntal