Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.nl> on 2009/01/27 14:26:34 UTC

sitemap question (using parameters from inputmodule to configure components)

Hi all.

I have  a component declared in the cocoon.xconf which reads properties.

        <!--+

            | Custom component to read in properties for Spider.

            +-->

        <component-instance logger="core.modules.input"
name="spider-properties"

            class="com.nxp.spider.config.SpiderPropertiesFileModule">

            <systemPropertyKey
value="com.nxp.spider.flyers.properties"/>

            <file src="resource://flyers-application.properties"/>

        </component-instance>

I would like to use properties from this inputmodule to configure the
transformer below.  Somehow the properties are not replaced but they get
passed as "{spider-properties:linecards.marketingCategoriesFolderName}"
to the transformer.

Anybody who can tell me how to do this?

 <map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.fiximage"
name="fiximage-product"
src="com.nxp.spider.cocoon.transformation.FixImageTransformer">

<basedir>{spider-properties:linecards.marketingCategoriesFolderName}</ba
sedir>

          <output-prefix>file:///images/</output-prefix>

          <elements>product-cell-image</elements>

</map:transformer>

Thx in advance,

Robby Pelssers