Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/14 04:19:06 UTC

Thank you for choosing my GSOC project

Hi all,

I would like to thank you all for choosing my Google Summer of Code
project (Improving Velocity Macro capability) for Velocity.  As I'm
going to work very closely with you all, I'd like to introduce myself
to the list.

My name is Supun Kamburugamuva, you can call me Supun. I'm a Computer
Science and Engineering Undergraduate at the University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka. I have been actively involved in Open Source projects for
about six months. I have joined the open source community with Apache
Web Services - Axis2 project and I'm a committer in that project.

I'd like to continue my contribution to open source projects and I
consider this as a great opportunity to do so.

Thanks,
Supun.