Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Daniel Kroeger <ze...@zesolo.net> on 2002/05/13 14:36:30 UTC

Anyone using SOAP::Lite - Perl?

Hi there,

I'm trying to communicate with my Xindice through the XMLRPC-API from the
SOAP::Lite Modul in Perl.
The Xindice XMLRPC Handler is installed (Filter: 'XMLRPCHandler' added to
filtering chain)
but I simply cannot connect to Xindice...
My Code:

use XMLRPC::Lite;

  print XMLRPC::Lite
    -> proxy('http://localhost:4080')
    -> call('db.getDocumentCount', "/db/test")
    -> result;

and the error message:
503 Service Unavailable at D:\daniel\codetests\test_xmlrpc.pl line 3

Any ideas?

Daniel Kröger

AW: Anyone using SOAP::Lite - Perl?

Posted by Daniel Kroeger <ze...@zesolo.net>.
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to communicate with my Xindice through the XMLRPC-API from the
> SOAP::Lite Modul in Perl.

By the way:
The Java example from the Xindice XML-RPC Interface User Guide is perfectly
working.

Daniel Kröger