Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/03/02 00:36:24 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][Action Required] Timeline for moving jira messages to a the issues@ list.

Folks yet another reminder - it's REALLY time to subscribe to
cloudstack-issues@incubator.apache.org

Please take 30 seconds of your time to do it now.

--David

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 07:33:26AM -0800, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Ok looks like I am not getting it. Chip / David when you get a chance can you check it.

Not sure what to check.  You are on the subscriber list as
"animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com".  I'm getting emails from Jira sent to
that list.

Perhaps spam or other filtering on your side?

-chip

RE: [DISCUSS][Action Required] Timeline for moving jira messages to a the issues@ list.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.