Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/22 22:23:01 UTC

redundant zookeeper/lib directory

Hi,
In bigtop-packages/src/common/hbase/install_hbase.sh :

export
HBASE_CLASSPATH=\$HADOOP_CONF:\$HADOOP_HOME/*:\$HADOOP_HOME/lib/*:\$ZOOKEEPER_HOME/*:\$ZOOKEEPER_HOME/lib/*:\$HBASE_CLASSPATH

I am a bit curious why zookeeper/lib directory is needed in the classpath.
The zookeeper jar is in $HBASE_HOME/lib, right ?
What else is needed ?

Thanks

Re: redundant zookeeper/lib directory

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for responding, Roman.

I think symlinks are used (lib below is hbase/lib):

lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 45 Jan 27 18:33 lib/zookeeper.jar ->
<path>/zookeeper/zookeeper.jar

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for responding.