Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/12 10:01:50 UTC

where is org.apache.webbeans.jsf.scopes.Jsf2ScopesExtension

Hi,

webbeans-jsf contains a cdi extension referring
to org.apache.webbeans.jsf.scopes.Jsf2ScopesExtension but i can't find this
class.

any pointer?

- Romain

Re: where is org.apache.webbeans.jsf.scopes.Jsf2ScopesExtension

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
done, txs!

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
oki,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
whooops, missed to remove that it seems ^^
Thanks for catching!

I've removed this Extension because it is now hosted in CODI and Seam3. Especially the version in MyFaces CODI is highly improved.

We will also port this over to Apache DeltaSpike soon.

The removal was part of OWB-653

txs and LieGrue,
strub