Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tom Corcoran <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/15 12:57:55 UTC

Attributes for -verbose & -debug?

I am running Ant via Eclipse. On the command line I can do -verbose and
-debug to get extra information. Are there any attributes I can add in the
ant build file which will allow the -verbose/-debug output to be returned to
the console?

Thanks, Tom.

Re: AW: Attributes for -verbose & -debug?

Posted by Tom Corcoran <bo...@gmail.com>.
Ah yes. Right click in the Ant window, chose Run As| Open external tool
editor and add -verbose -debug in the arguments memobox. Works perfectly.
Thanks.

But in Eclipse you could specify the additional parameters like -verbose or
-debug

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
No. With these settings you set the loglevel for the registered listeners.
But in Eclipse you could specify the additional parameters like -verbose or -debug

Jan