Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by krishna <kr...@lac.uic.edu> on 2005/04/13 23:26:21 UTC

setting ref attribute

Hi All

I am currently working with Axis 1.5 Alpha.I want to set the ref
attribute - SOAP 1.2 ( href in SOAP 1.1) for a tag in the body of the
soap response.I want to do this using a server side handler.Could
someone give me pointers on how i can get this done.

I have been checking out the API for Message Data and the handlers
tutorial.The Handlers tutorial mentions how to get the SOAP Body of an
SOAP Request but does not discuss about the SOAP Response.

Regards
Krishna

Re: setting ref attribute

Posted by krishna <kr...@lac.uic.edu>.
Hi All

The setSOAPMethodAttribute method in the client side can be used to set
attributes.For further details
please look at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-dev&m=108611165220336&w=2

Is there a similar method on the server side which could be used to set
attributes of values to be returned??

Krishna