Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/01/29 23:45:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Atlas 0.7.1-incubating released

Hi All,

The Apache Atlas team is happy to announce the release of Apache Atlas - version 0.7.1-incubating.

Atlas is a scalable and extensible set of core foundational governance

services - enabling enterprises to effectively and efficiently meet their

compliance requirements within Hadoop and allows integration with

the whole enterprise data ecosystem.

The release artifacts are available at:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/atlas/0.7.1-incubating/

Release notes available at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-atlas.git;a=blob;f=release-log.txt;hb=refs/tags/release-0.7.1-rc3

To use these artifacts, please use the following documentation:

http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/0.7.1-incubating/index.html

More details on Apache Atlas can be found at:

http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/

We thank everyone who made this release possible.

Thanks,

The Apache Atlas team

----

DISCLAIMER

Apache Atlas is an effort undergoing incubation at the Apache

Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.

Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further

review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision

making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other

successful ASF projects.

While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the

completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the

project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Atlas 0.7.1-incubating released

Posted by Keval Bhatt <kb...@apache.org>.
Happy to know that release 0.7.1-incubating is out.

Thanks,
Keval Bhatt

Posted by Andrew Ahn <aa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !!!