Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Barry, Richard" <Ri...@hp.com> on 2002/06/19 21:00:14 UTC

CAN-2002-0392: what's the minimmum patch for Apache 1.3.*?

We're currently shipping Apache 1.3.20 (yeah, I know we're a little behind) for OpenVMS and need to generate a patch (new image) for our customers to fix the problem described in CAN-2002-0392. Shipping them 1.3.26 is not an option in the near term, so we're trying to determine the minimum change necessary to fix the problem.

I believe that the fix is contained in http_protocol.c, cvs versions 1.317 through  1.319 (assuming a standard implementation of strtol function).

Can someone confirm this?

Rick Barry

Hewlett Packard Company       Compaq Secure Web Server Project Team
110 Spit Brook Road           OpenVMS System Software Group
Nashua, NH  03062             Business Critical Server Group
(603) 884-0634