Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2012/01/23 21:55:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] Airavata 0.2 release (was Re: Preparing Apache Airavata 0.2-Incubating Release)

Hey Guys,

What's the status of Airavata 0.2-incubating? Can I help? Do you need mentor
VOTEs or help respinning? Let me know and I'll try and find some time this week
to take a look.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: [DISCUSS] Airavata 0.2 release (was Re: Preparing Apache Airavata 0.2-Incubating Release)

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alek,

Can you please raise jiras to improve the usability ?

Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: [DISCUSS] Airavata 0.2 release (was Re: Preparing Apache Airavata 0.2-Incubating Release)

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alek,

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@apache.org>.
Hi,