Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/10/04 16:48:48 UTC

RE: Patch for Context Class Loader problems (was Re: Fresh CVS ch eckout - AdminClient list fails)

Hi Dr. J!

Don't feel ignored - we're psyched that you're getting involved in the
project, and I'm personally really looking forward to having more people
with a deep systems/J2EE perspective on the team.  A lot of us just tend to
be really busy, and so it can take a while for things to be absorbed and
reacted to.

I'll respond to your earlier post today at some point after a bunch of
meetings - I've been a huge proponent of dealing with the classloader issues
in the Right Way for many moons now, and I think your suggestions move us in
that direction.

More later...

--Glen

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Hey Guys,

The least you guys can help us is to get us up and running. This patch does exactly that and it is
VERY, VERY easy to comment it out as well. So for the short-term, *******PLEASE******* consider
this patch.

Thanks,
dims

--- Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> wrote:

> Hi Dr. J!
>
> Don't feel ignored - we're psyched that you're getting involved in the
> project, and I'm personally really looking forward to having more people
> with a deep systems/J2EE perspective on the team.  A lot of us just tend to
> be really busy, and so it can take a while for things to be absorbed and
> reacted to.
>
> I'll respond to your earlier post today at some point after a bunch of
> meetings - I've been a huge proponent of dealing with the classloader issues
> in the Right Way for many moons now, and I think your suggestions move us in
> that direction.
>
> More later...
>
> --Glen

=====