Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/02/01 01:39:28 UTC

BugZilla Status...

Hey all...
    there are no components specified in BugZilla for the following:

- Ant
- WatchDog
- Xerces-J
- Xerces-C

Can you please guys fix those, as it's impossible to file bugs without
components for each product...

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>
I'm selling my Sony Vaio Z505. Check out <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: BugZilla Status...

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Pier,

Thanks. I have set up the following components as a start

Core
Core Tasks
Optional Tasks.
Build Process
Documentation
Other

I intend to remove the "Main" component which was just a default added to
get this going.

I don't think we need much more than that but if people would like other
components, finer
granularity, etc, please make a suggestion.

Conor

Re: BugZilla Status...

Posted by "Eric J. Peters" <er...@sammg.com>.
Xerces-P isn't there either.

        -Eric.

Re: BugZilla Status...

Posted by Elena Litani <hl...@jtcsv.com>.
Hi, Andy
> I went into the BugZilla and saw no place to add components.
> Where is the link?

You need to have administrative privileges to be able to add
products/components.

For XercesJ product Ted Leung and I have such privileges.

Components have been already put up for a vote on the mailing list by
Ted. He is the one who is going to add those to XercesJ product.

Elena.

Re: BugZilla Status...

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.