Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@openbluelab.org> on 2007/06/29 11:21:06 UTC

Eclipse Jetty plugin configuration with C22

Hi,
I configured Eclipse Jetty plugin with Cocoon-22 a few days ago and
everything was fine.

I updated my cocoon distribution with svn and it is now necessary to
indicate all libs in jetty configuration.

Why is it now necessary ? Is it the correct behaviour ?

JC

--
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
Technological leader

Re: Eclipse Jetty plugin configuration with C22

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
>> Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I configured Eclipse Jetty plugin with Cocoon-22 a few days ago and
>>> everything was fine.
>>>
>>> I updated my cocoon distribution with svn and it is now necessary to
>>> indicate all libs in jetty configuration.
>>>
>>> Why is it now necessary ? Is it the correct behaviour ?
>>
>> Are you using the reloading classloader goal to create a web
>> application for your block?
>>

> Yes, I configured it.
> I also noticed source are not available when debugging, but projects are
> present under eclipse and compile correctly.

Are you using snapshot artifacts built by yourself? AFAIK source artifacts are
not put into your local repository if you run the Maven build yourself.

If you use the proposed release artifacts (2.2RC1) you have to run 'mvn
eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true' in order to get the sources attached to
the libraries. Then also using the Eclipse Jetty plugin (pointing to
./target/rcl/webapp) works as expected.

(Note: I had some problems with the Maven Eclipse plugin 2.3 and downgraded to 2.2.)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Eclipse Jetty plugin configuration with C22

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@openbluelab.org>.

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.