Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oro smith <or...@sify.com> on 2004/07/01 07:53:03 UTC

Re: Cocoon and WAP problems

The problem continues to exist even after correcting the wml being generated.I used nokia's toolkit to validate and correct the wml.

I tried examining the http header and got the following results.

The inbox page is displayed and has the following url

http://xxxx:8888/mail/mail/mail.wml
The header corresponding to the url is:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date:Thu, 01 Jul 2004 04:35:26 GMT
Server:Jetty/4.2.9 (SunOS/5.8 sparc java/1.4.2_03)
X-Cocoon-Version:2.1.3
Set-Cookie:JSESSIONID=1rivjfuk0nj66;Path=/
Set-Cookie2:JSESSIONID=1rivjfuk0nj66;Version=1;Path=/;Discard

Now i click on some link. (in this case i click on one of the mails).

However i get the error message:

Network I/O error: Server returned http response code:500 for url http://xxxxxx:8888/mail/mail/mail.wml?cmd=cat-message-by-id&id=3

Why is http response code 500 being returned?

Quoting  defe@free.fr: