Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ivano Luberti <lu...@archicoop.it> on 2009/03/11 12:11:20 UTC

configuration of a custom IOptionRenderer implementation

Using T4.1
We have implemented a custom IOptionRenderer implementation but we are
not abel to use it.
We keep on getting a null pointer exception because Tapestry is not able
to find our implementation.
The only configuration we made was a binding in the page where the
select is displayed.

Is there any configuration to be made in the hivemodule.xml file.
If yes can you point me to the right syntax ?

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959