Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/04 18:12:02 UTC

broken IntegrationTestOpenJDK11 on develop?

I see integration tests are failing on develop. Is there anyone working on
it?
This is failing on release branch too, so I would want to chery-pick if
there is a fix.

Sai

Re: broken IntegrationTestOpenJDK11 on develop?

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Bruce. I have cherry-picked these on to release/1.9.0 branch.

Sai

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.

    Author: Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>
    Date:   Mon Mar 4 11:39:32 2019 -0800

Posted by Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io>.
thanks! I ran the test alone using jdk11 in my IDEA, I didn't reproduce
this error.

--
Cheers

Jinmei

Re: broken IntegrationTestOpenJDK11 on develop?

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io>.

--
Cheers