Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/04/16 22:38:42 UTC

[DISCUSS] Discuss Apache FlexJS 0.0.1 RC2

This is the discussion thread.

Not too much changed in RC2.  We took some changes from Peter dealing with
container sizes, and I added a mention about 'alpha' in the RELEASE_NOTES.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache FlexJS 0.0.1 RC2

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Alex, just tested the release and give you +1

To-do-list checked:

- MD5 checksum
- Read the release note and test on latest addition to release (first one)
- Read the read_me file.
- Downloaded the src.
- Compile  to check there's any errors.
- Compile using a Simple app that I have in place to test FlexJS.

Environment tested:
Win 8.1 Pro
Java 1.7
ANT 1.9.3

Build with some warning but not big issue. Mostly related to path.

Tip: If you're on Win 8.1 , please make sure run cmd as Administrator
otherwise you will get a lot of errors, specially related to JAVA_HOME.

Only concern is that a sentence on Read Me about third-party dependency,
but not too much.

Best Regards

----------------------------
Igor Costa