Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bob Phillips <ra...@easystreet.com> on 2001/10/25 19:50:38 UTC

[c2]hooking a generator to transformer pipeline?

I'm making a generator extending ComposerGenerator that parses a text file
and emits sax events using a contentHandler driven
by a custom parser.

The generator spits the xml ok, but dies when I add a
<map:transform> stage to the pipeline, saying
problem in getTransformer - error in creating Transform Handler

I've clearly failed to setup the transformer but am not
sure how to specify the transformer from my generator.

Any advice would be appreciated.

regards
bob phillps

RE: [c2]hooking a generator to transformer pipeline?

Posted by Luca Morandini <l....@tin.it>.
Bob,

	look at the log files produced by Cocoon, there are a lot of information
there.

	For instance, writing my own transformer, I've found out that two XML
header ("<?xml version=...") instead of one were produced, preventing my XML
from being transformed.

Best regards.

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant