Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/09/02 08:31:19 UTC

Re: CVS updating of apache.org website

The cvs module named "apache" is a dead end, it shouldn't be used going
forward.  Right now it's only used for 1.2 development.

apachen should become apache-1.3 (or apache_1.3, doesn't matter to me)
apache should be copied to apache-1.2 (apache_1.2) and have some tree
    surgery applied to it so that 1.2 is the HEAD (I have no idea right
    now how to do this)

Going forward we create apache-X.Y as appropriate ...

How's that sound?

Dean