Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepak Goel <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 12:41:59 UTC

Re: What does total value in throughput column represent in Summary Report

Can you please check if the "Total Throughput" is the Max Throughput
which is given by the report? There might be options for Average and
Minimum Throughput also.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 2:49 PM, testing.arun
<ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have gone through the gloossary section but my question is how the total
> valve is calculated.
>
> For exp: the total field in the avg col is avg of the  values in that col
> and the total field in the min col is min of the values in that col
> In my login script there are two url
> for which I am getting Throughput 0.814332248  /sec and 3.355704698 /sec
> The Total value for throughput col is 3.355704698 /sec
> Please tell me how it is calculated?
> And what is the  throughput for login action is it 0.814332248  /sec or
> 3.355704698 /sec or 3.355704698 /sec
> Please let me know how to analysis the summary report i.e how to calculate
> the throughput, responsetime for a particular action which contains more
> than one url.
> Thanks.
>

> Noel O'Brien wrote:
>>
>> Hi,,
>>
>> Have a look at the Gloossary section:
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/glossary.html
>>
>> Regards,
>> Noel
>>
>> ----- "testing.arun" <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Greetings. I am struggling to understand how the total throughput at the
>>> bottom row is calculated by JMeter. I can not correlate with the other
>>> values in the table below to unrstand the calculation. Thank you.
>>>

>>> sampler_label aggregate_report_count average aggregate_report_min
>>> aggregate_report_max aggregate_report_stddev aggregate_report_error%
>>> aggregate_report_rate aggregate_report_bandwidth average_bytes
>>> /cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/services/login.do 1 1228 1228 1228 0 0
>>> 0.814332248 16.22143475 20398
>>> /cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/planner.do 1 298 298 298 0 0
>>> 3.355704698 9.775456166 2983
>>> TOTAL 2 763 298 1228 465 0 1.299545159 14.83626239 11690.5
>>> --

Regards

Deepak Goel
+91- 9765089593
deicool@gmail.com

"Clean and Green Environment"

Re: What does total value in throughput column represent in Summary Report

Posted by "testing.arun" <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I hve recorded the script for one user with ramp up period 1sec.
thanks.

Posted by Deepak Goel <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "testing.arun" <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,