Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Morten Primdahl <mo...@it-c.dk> on 2002/05/20 13:47:37 UTC

Skipping XML prolog.

Hi.

How can I stop Xalan from printing the <?xml version="1.0"?> ?
I use it in the following manner.

  StreamSource xsls = new StreamSource(new StringReader(xsl));
  StreamSource xmls = new StreamSource(new StringReader(xml));
  StringWriter out  = new StringWriter();

  TransformerFactory factory     = TransformerFactory.newInstance();
  Transformer        transformer = factory.newTransformer(xsls);

  transformer.transform(xmls, new StreamResult(out));

Some feature or similar I can set?

Thanks,

Morten

DOM to StreamSource

Posted by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Hello,

First of all, my applogies if this has been asked and answered.

Say we have a DOM or DOMSource, i.e., an instance of org.w3c.dom.Document or
javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMSource.

What would be a simple way to convert a DOM or DOMSource to StreamSource,
i.e., javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource?

Any suggenstions and/or URLs are welcome and will be appreciated.

Reagrds,

Pae

DOM to StreamSource