Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com> on 2014/07/22 19:21:57 UTC

Re: Add new supplier

I found I could use party manager to add a party group.
I could add role supplier
I could add in accounting an agreement of type purchase.
I just copied what I saw in big supplier.
Not sure, but my guess is something odd is up with my product screen not
having a create new supplier.
I looked in the controller and did not see any reference, so maybe it was
removed on purpose.

Re: Add new supplier

Posted by "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JF...@styleline.com>.
Thank you for the insight.
I am wanting to add suppliers from an outside app.
It looked like what I outlined worked. Create a group party via party, add
supplier role, in accounting add agreement. I could see this party show up
as a supplier, I have not tried using them to associate with a product.

Re: Add new supplier

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There are no ways to create a supplier from any "product screen" (Catalog application)

To better understand what you are missing you should look for <<partyId="DemoSupplier">> in ecommerce *.xml files

Jacques