Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2010/01/12 11:46:25 UTC

How to inject a custom ManagedProcessor into camel?

Hi:
	Camel has provide  management feature. But how I could extend it?
	I have noticed the camel provide managed object(etc:
ManagedProcessor),  will be very useful to extend the management feature.
But if I write a custom ManagedProcessor  , could I inject it in
camelContext(tell camelcontext to create managedObject using the customed
managed object)?

Thanks for any-suggestion

Re: How to inject a custom ManagedProcessor into camel?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I cannot recall whether custom Processor can be managed out of the box.
Its meant for components, endpoints etc.

What you need is to implement the ManagementAware in your custom Processor.

See more here: (in the bottom)
http://camel.apache.org/camel-jmx.html

I will later cover such a scenario in chapter 11 of the Camel book,
but haven't got so far yet.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer