Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2022/11/04 03:18:53 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Tuweni graduation

Hello folks,

Apache Tuweni has incubated with the Apache Incubator since March 25th, 2019.
During this period, the project has worked towards incubation with the following milestones:
* The project has reached a stage where its name and copyright are in bounds with the Apache Software Foundation legal processes.
* The project is able to make releases sanctioned by Apache, following proper guidelines and following vote processes.
* All mentors have expressed (in a vote in the private list) that there are no remaining issues stopping the graduation of the project.

In this thread, I would like to offer that we consider moving Apache Tuweni out of the incubator and propose a motion to the board to establish it as a top-level project at the ASF.

Please respond to the thread with your vote and comments. The vote is open for at least until next Tuesday.

The incubator will be notified that we have started this discussion.

Cheers,

Antoine

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Tuweni graduation

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
Folks, the vote has closed. Thank you for your votes!

Here are the results:
-1: 0
+0: 0
+1: 4 (binding) Larry Mccay, Jon Scott Stevens, Furkan Kamaci, Antoine Toulme.

The vote passes successfully and we will now move to prepare a charter for the project and a final vote on the incubator general list.

Cheers!

Antoine

Re: [VOTE] Apache Tuweni graduation

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Carrying over my vote from the private list.

+1 (binding)