Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Wesley Reiley <WR...@quickarrow.com> on 2003/07/14 03:37:00 UTC

Intake

I am looking at using Intake, however the Turbine 2.2 release is missing
some features I need. I have looked at both the Turbine 2.3 and the Fulcrum
source trees, and both have most of the features (and bug fixes) I need.
Which of these is the current tree? It appears from cvs that the Turbine
tree contains more recent modifications, however the mailing list indicates
that Turbine 2.3 and Fulcrum 1.0 will be released at the same time, so I am
at a lost as to which tree to use and/or enhance. I'd like to use the active
tree so that I can keep my tree up-to-date and/or submit my enhancements for
inclusion into cvs.

Thanks,
 - Wes

Re: Intake

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@xs4all.nl>.
> I am looking at using Intake, however the Turbine 2.2 release is missing
> some features I need. I have looked at both the Turbine 2.3 and the
Fulcrum
> source trees, and both have most of the features (and bug fixes) I need.
> Which of these is the current tree? It appears from cvs that the Turbine
> tree contains more recent modifications, however the mailing list
indicates
> that Turbine 2.3 and Fulcrum 1.0 will be released at the same time, so I
am
> at a lost as to which tree to use and/or enhance. I'd like to use the
active
> tree so that I can keep my tree up-to-date and/or submit my enhancements
for
> inclusion into cvs.
>
> Thanks,
>  - Wes

Hi Wesley,

You mention that the IntakeService in 2.3 contains "most of the features"
you need. What are you missing?

Colin