Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/28 14:46:35 UTC

Bootstrap-format-plugins.json Question

Hello all,
I recently wrote two format plugins: one for Excel files and the other for ESRI Shape Files.  For both I created a boostrap-format-plugins.json file with the format config.  However, it did not seem to do anything.  Is this file supposed to be inserted into the appropriate plugin config?  If not, what exactly is it supposed to do?
Thanks,
-- C

Re: Bootstrap-format-plugins.json Question

Posted by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com>.
I see all format plugins present, including ltsv. But again, these are
default configurations, so nothing will fork if you already have them
installed. Try to clear them either from zookeper (if you use distributed
Drill) of from /tmp folder in case of embedded one.

--
Sincerely, Anton Gozhiy
anton5813@gmail.com

Re: Bootstrap-format-plugins.json Question

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anton Gozhiy <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello Charles,

--