Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal SANCHO <pa...@takoma.fr> on 2006/11/29 13:26:49 UTC

RE: Czech language support

Ram,
The link you are speaking about says that is a bug when you try to use a
custom font for AWT renderer, not PDF renderer.
I've tested successfully your fo:block with some czech text (both with FOP
0.92b & FOP TRUNK), using Arial Unicode.
You can make further investigations:
 - are you generating a PDF (not AWT)?
 - did you generate the metric file using tool version provided with FOP
used version (don't use FOP 0.2x tool in a FOP 0.9x environment)?
 - does this occur when you do not use font-weight, language, or hyphenate
properties?
 - after these checks, can you provide the shortest FO file that demonstrate
the problem?

Pascal