Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Raymond Raymond <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2006/02/14 22:03:27 UTC

Some questions about the basic classes for data reads and log writes

As what we discussed in the "incremental checkpointing issue" before,
I need to gather the runtime disk I/O information. So, I need to monitor
the data reads and log writes. So far, I found the basic classes to do data
reads are :
  org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer.java
  org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.InputStreamContainer.java
the basic class to do log writes is :
  org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogAccessFile.java

Is there any other classes is involved in data reads and log writes?

Thanks.

Raymond

to offer.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.