Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/05/26 02:47:50 UTC

Issues for jclouds-labs?

Prompted by [1, 2], is the ASF JIRA now also the place for
jclouds-labs issues..?

ap

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-aws/issues/2
[2]
http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=jclouds%20rds%20release#query:jclouds%20rds%20release+page:1+mid:uvx65l4vadjyhcj2+state:results

Re: Issues for jclouds-labs?

Posted by Matt Stephenson <ma...@mattstep.net>.
SGTM

Re: Issues for jclouds-labs?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> ... and disable the github issues then.

Sorry, might have beaten you to that :-( Thanks for looking at the READMEs!

ap

Re: Issues for jclouds-labs?

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I'll create the readme files and disable the github issues then.

Re: Issues for jclouds-labs?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Issues for jclouds-labs?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.