Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/22 17:54:19 UTC

helloworld JMS sample

I created a helloworld-reference/service pair for JMS last week when I was
looking into some JMS questions on the list. They use the same scenario as
the binding.jms unit tests but seems a shame to throw them away so I checked
them into samples. The service unit test is currently turned off as it has
highlighted an issue with calling a JMS service via a service reference
obtained from the domain. I need to investigate a bit more.

Regards

Simon