Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/15 10:11:23 UTC

Is there an irc channel for Shiro?

It's very typical for open source projects to have a regular IRC
channel - does one exist for Shiro? Couldn't not find anything from
mailing archives or googling either for jsecurity, ki or Shiro.

Kalle

Re: Is there an irc channel for Shiro?

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Ah, gotcha - I was thinking from the user perspective.  I agree it could
have value as a developer tool if others would use it, sure.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Kalle,