Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by 4jr006 <ma...@robotron.de> on 2008/12/22 11:45:42 UTC

JMS-ObjectMessage over HTTP?? (5.2.0)

Hi,

i have a problem with ActiveMQ 5.2 and JMS over HTTP.
I have one Server, one MessageSender and one MessageReciver

If i use the TCP-Connection
 <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
it works fine, but if I use a HTTP-Connection
  <transportConnector name="http" uri="http://<server>:9999"/>
ActiveMQ throws the following Exception:

ERROR TransportSupport               - No transportListener available to
process inbound command: ConnectionInfo {commandId = 1, responseRequired =
true, connectionId = ID:rdspc060-1820-1229942323921-1:1, clientId =
ID:rdspc060-1820-1229942
323921-3:0, userName = null, password = null, brokerPath = null,
brokerMasterConnector = false, manageable = true, clientMaster = true}
WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue

My Resiver and Sender connect with the following Code:
    ActiveMQConnectionFactory cf = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(Commons.getConnection());
    cf.setObjectMessageSerializationDefered(true);
    Connection con = cf.createConnection();
    ActiveMQSession session = (ActiveMQSession)con.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
   .... //Queue, MessageProducer, MessageSender...

Has anybody an Example for sending JMS-Messages over HTTP?

Re: JMS-ObjectMessage over HTTP?? (5.2.0)

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Not sure it makes sense to separate master and slave via http but I
guess it just requires setting the setMasterConnectorURI property to
the http url. It would want to have httpKeepAlive configured so that
it is not inadvertently giving a false positive on master failure due
to a dropped connection. I think the underlying commons http client
uses persistent connections by default but may have a default timeout
that could get in the way here. I guess try it out and see.

2008/12/22 silver1 <ma...@robotron.de>:

> Hi,
>
> have you a small example how i can setup a http master/slave connection?
>

> looks like you have a master slave setup but using tcp as the
> transport so you either need to have a http master/slave connection or
> also leave the tcp connector configured.

http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source SOA
http://FUSESource.com

Re: JMS-ObjectMessage over HTTP?? (5.2.0)

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.