Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com> on 2011/09/12 20:47:45 UTC

Re: CXF - Asynchronous Webservices WSA-Addressing Problem

Hi,

The patch for this behavior correction (CXF-3768) is only available in
2.5.0-SNAPSHOT at the moment. So, if you want to try it out, please
use 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT.

regards, aki

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday, September 12, 2011 12:29:19 PM gauravd wrote:
> Thanks everyone for the inputs.  I will try out the 2.5 snapshots but is
> there any tentative release date for 2.5?

Mid October would be 6 months since 2.4.  That's likely the "right" time.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: CXF - Asynchronous Webservices WSA-Addressing Problem