Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by zhou ye <vr...@elong.com> on 1999/12/26 14:27:53 UTC

Re: SOAP XML Registry

SOAP XML Registry is a xml file which can deploy the soap serverside program on the soap server.
use:
java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient routerURL(http://your tomcat address:port/soap/servlet/rpcrouter) deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml
Posted by Johann Dumser <jd...@techmetrix.net>.
Hi,

I use the MS SOAPToolkit, the lattest version, released last week, and
whereas the sample works in local, I don't succeed in reaching a remote web
service.

My error message is :
C:\Program Files\MSSoapSDK\Samples\Web\MSXM3.vbs(2, 1) WSDLReader:Analyzing
the
WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLReader:Initialization of service
faile
d HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service
Temper
atureService failed HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding
informat
ion for port TemperaturePort failed HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLPort:An
operation f
or port TemperaturePort could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLOperat
ion:The soapaction attribute  is missing for operation getTemp
HRESULT=0x8000400
5

My code is :

set soapclient = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
Call
soapclient.mssoapinit("http://www.xmethods.net/sd/TemperatureService.wsdl",
"TemperatureService", "TemperaturePortType")
wscript.echo  soapclient.getTemp("02138")

Thanks a lot,
johann.

Johann DUMSER
Consultant
Techmetrix Research US

[SOAP MS] Web Sample Client side - MS Toolkit