Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2013/02/06 03:53:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > AOO 4.0 IAccessible2

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: AOO 4.0 IAccessible2 (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+IAccessible2)

Edited by Steve Yin:
The wiki is for tracing the IAccessible2 feature development effort in AOO 4.0.
We are going to consolidate the background and development/testing status and related action items in this wiki.

The goal of the IAccessible2 feature is to enhance accessibility on Microsoft Windows.

h2. IAccessible2 Background

You can get the brief information [here|http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Accessibility/IAccessible2_support].

h2. Development Plan

Following are development plan items:

|| Items \\ || Category \\ || Owner \\ || Status \\ || Comment \\ ||
| The UAA to IA2 bridge which is the fundamental part for the AOO IA2 implementation on Windows. \\ | DEV \\ | Steve Yin  \\ | Finished  \\ | Touch \~150 files \\
Target Date: 14/12/2012 |
| Screen reader can access AOO UI by MSAA/IA2. | DEV \\ | Steve Yin \\ | Finished \\
Ready for QA | Touch \~200 files \\
Target Date: 2/2/2013 \\
*Delivery:* The UI content such as menus and dialogs can be read out by JAWS or other MSAA compatible AT tools |
| Enable IA2 for all the objects, text and content in the documents of AOO. | DEV | Steve Yin | Ongoing\\
 5% | Touch \~650 files \\
Target Date: 30/6/2013 \\
*Delivery:* All content of the applications can be read out by JAWS or other IA2 compatible AT tools |

Change your notification preferences: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/users/viewnotifications.action