Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by EVERGREEN COMPANY LTD <kw...@barnard.edu> on 2008/11/29 11:29:10 UTC

EARN EXTRA INCOME- $$$

EVERGREEN COMPANY INTERNATIONAL
Brookmount House  London WC2N 4LP UK.

Attention:  INCREASE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
     Good day to you, i am Dr Victoria Newhart, the personnel Director for
EVERGREEN COMPANY INTERNATIONAL based in the UK. we are producers of
Liquified natural gas (LNG) also known as fuel, with the rising price
of gas internationally and higher profits, we are looking to expand
our market to America, so we are looking to recruit representatives
and partners, who would go into this profitable business with us.

Job Description
Work from home with an internet enabled computer and a phone
No experience needed. 3,000-$200,000 p/mo
Earn as you learn. Work around your schedule.
Bonuses & Paid Vacations on point merits.

If intrested please reply with the following informations for more details.
Full names:
Age:
Telephone No:
Residential address:

   This will enable us send you an letter of authorization and other
details you will need, all informations will be treated
confidentially.If you are interested in this job offer  please reply
via a secure email channel to the administrative officer Mr Michael
Brooks for confirmation:
Administrative manager
Michael Brooks
mikelbrooks01@live.co.uk