Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Moretti, Luciano (MED)" <Lu...@med.ge.com> on 2003/06/11 17:07:31 UTC

Documentation on navigation.xml & tasks.xml

Hi-
I'm probably overlooking it, but where is the documentation on how to
use navigation.xml & tasks.xml?
I can't seem to find any reference to them besides in the following
document-

http://maven.apache.org/reference/dirlayout.html

Thank you,

Luciano Moretti

Re: Documentation on navigation.xml & tasks.xml

Posted by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.de>.
On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 18:35, Colin Kilburn wrote:
> This will get you to the navigation.xml, I had bookmarked it because it
> took me an afternoon to find it. ... don't remember how or where,

Link comes from

http://maven.apache.org/start/anakia.html

but IMHO there should also be a link from
http://maven.apache.org/reference/dirlayout.html as well...

I prepare a patch/JIRA entry...
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5

Re: Documentation on navigation.xml & tasks.xml

Posted by Colin Kilburn <co...@accesstec.ca>.
Hi Luciano,

This will get you to the navigation.xml, I had bookmarked it because it
took me an afternoon to find it. ... don't remember how or where, though:

http://maven.apache.org/site.html

Colin