Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io> on 2015/08/19 18:49:14 UTC

Reviewboard seems to be malfunctioning

I get the same error accessing it from two different networks.

https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard

Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either
a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report
this to your administrator.

Re: Reviewboard seems to be malfunctioning

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.