Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Juha Halmu <ju...@pp.inet.fi> on 2002/09/12 19:39:24 UTC

Place for...

I remember that there was a place ( if you use xslt), where people put their
little kode-bits witch do something special or something basic.

Is there a place for JSTL for that. I mean for me and the other beginners,
it would be helpful to see a livecode...

just in curious

p.s I know there is an archive for these mails

 Terveisin,

x--- Juha Halmu ---y
http://rekry.halmu.net
e-mail is strictly forbidden.
"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)
"For every simple problem, there is a solution that is complex, expensive,
and wrong" -- J.R. Halmu (2002-3002)
(Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert)