Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "GUMMALAM,MOHAN (HP-Cupertino,ex2)" <mo...@hp.com> on 2001/08/01 02:35:09 UTC

RE: Error while running apache-ssl

Hello Silvio, Lorenzo:  Are you using Blustone on HP-UX or is it on some
other OS?  If you're using it with HP-UX, then you probably should download
the HP Apache-based web-server from http://software.hp.com/ - it is already
SSL-enabled for your convenience.  I am guessing that you're using
Apache1.3.

BTW, this mailing list is for development of apache webserver only.  Apache
usage questions should be sent to newsgroups.