Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dinesh Babu <di...@pb.com> on 2014/12/02 17:21:18 UTC

CXF does not decode UTF-8 encoded URLs fired by ReSTAssured framework

Hi,

We are using CXF 2.6.

I am calling a ReST service by firing a UTF-8 encoded URL using chrome browser, Fiddler and using ReSTAsured test framework. When URL is fired by RestAssured cxf does not decode URL.

Un encoded URL is http://localhost:8082/admin-services/#

UTF - 8 encoded URL fired is http://localhost:8082/admin-services/%23

CXF decodes %23 to # when I use browser or Fiddler. But not when I use RestAssured framework to fire the URL. Has anyone seen this issue?

Regards,
Dinesh Babu.

________________________________

Re: CXF does not decode UTF-8 encoded URLs fired by ReSTAssured framework

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
yes, adding a either LoggingFeature (in jaxrs:server/jaxrs:features) or
LoggingInInterceptor (in jaxrs:server/jaxrs:inInterceptors) will do

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Dinesh Babu <di...@pb.com>.
Thanks Sergey,

Re: CXF does not decode UTF-8 encoded URLs fired by ReSTAssured framework

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi