Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 何群 <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/29 12:38:04 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-getty v1.4.0 RC1

Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

 This is a call for vote to release Apache dubbo-getty version v1.4.0 RC1.

 The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-getty/v1.4.0-rc1/
 Git tag for the release: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-getty/tree/v1.4.0
 Hash for the release tag: 2827ac576ae54ed1b14aee242e5e8b4d2d78156e
 Release Notes: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-getty/blob/v1.4.0/CHANGE.md
 The artifacts have been signed with Key : 811B3C480EA649Db, which can
be found in the keys file:
 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

 The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

 Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks,
 The Apache Dubbo-go Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-getty v1.4.0 RC1

Posted by 方银城 <fa...@apache.org>.
I vote +1 (binding) to approve this release.

I checked:
[v] CHANGE.md
[v] LICENSE and NOTICE
[v] LICENSE in every file
[v] Passed  UTs
[v] Passed demo/

joezou <jo...@apache.org> 于2020年12月7日周一 下午11:03写道:

Posted by joezou <jo...@apache.org>.
Sorry, i used personal email.

Posted by YiXian Zou <yi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
>  why are some persons
> in this list? As I know, they do not have some code-commits/contributions
> to the dubbo-getty project.

This file contains the keys of contributors contributing to all the dubbo related projects. Anyone doing the package and release can and should have their keys added to this file. So I guess someone never shows activity on dubbo-getty is not a thing to worry.

Jun

Posted by stocks alex <al...@apache.org>.
Hi guy,