Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "B. Todd Burruss" <bb...@real.com> on 2010/01/23 01:18:24 UTC

thrift IPs

we introduced a second NIC on our test servers for cassandra to gossip
over and leave the "first" NIC for the thrift clients.

however, this created a problem.  i was using:

client.get_string_property( "token map" );

... to bootstrap the list of IPs.  however this returns the wrong IP
address for thrift clients.  so i went back to a hard coded list.

is there another call that enumerates the "thrift IPs"?  if not, please
add that to the list of "wants"

thx!