Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com> on 2017/01/03 14:26:46 UTC

iOS App testers

If anyone else is interested in testin ghe iOS Bluetooth app for connectin g Mynewt devices, please send me your email address and I will add you to the TestFlight list. You'll need to install the TestFlight app on your iOS device, and be running at least iOS 10.x

Best regards,
dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.